BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whats up!!!!!!!

Hi!!! It has been a month since I wrote something on my blog. Wah i been soooooooooooooo busy with homework and studying. My school, North Vista Secondary was quite ok lah. The teachers there are not that strict so its fine. Anyway i finally owned the Taylor Swift's Platanium Album. YAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!. And if you guys watch the grammy awards last week, she won 4 awards!!!!! GO TAYLOR!!!!!!! =D =D. So back to school topic, I have meet many friends. Thay are like uncountable. My CCA is choir. Althoug it has long hours of practise the good thing is that i get to go to the SYF.( Singapore Youth Festival ). So I do miss my Bffs at Rivervale Primary last year. This Friday i am going back to RVPS to celebrate Chinese New Year with some of my friends and teachers. So looking forward tothat event. So thats all I think.    BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: