Halo!!!!!!!!!! Last Friday I just got home from Switzerland. It was fantastic though it was extremely cold on the mountains. We stayed there almost about a week. Interlaken and Lucern are the two places that we put up. I like lucern better than Interlaken cause it ia a city and nooutside the city. The hotels there are good. My mum brought some noodles so we dont have to buy outside food everyday. ( Because it is soooooooooooo Ex.) We stayed at Interlaken for 3 days and Lucern for 2 days. On teh second day we went to Zermatt to see the Matterhorn. We took a train there. We were in luck cause the weather was very good and not cloudy so we can see the Matterhorn clearly. On the third day, we went to Shiltorn, the place were 007 James bond acted. we took a train and a cable car there. When we reach to the top, it was snowing and it was -17 outside. My sister and I did not dare to go out because it was so cold. Lol. =D Anyway I ahve to continue next time cause its very long and my mums calling. If yu guys wanna see pics of me at Switzerland, pls go to facebook.
BYE!!!!!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
Switzerland. =)
Posted by Nadiyah at 12:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment